Ha ha ha! SUCH a little cutie! I loved the video and the pictures -- all those cuzzies are so dang cute. I especially loved hearing Aubrey talk. She seemed VERY adamant about whatever she was saying! :)
I seriously just want to squeeze her! the pictures on the post before are super cute. I feel like Aubrey is really tall for her age! she's getting close to Kami's height. Can't wait to play with them at the reunion.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha! SUCH a little cutie! I loved the video and the pictures -- all those cuzzies are so dang cute. I especially loved hearing Aubrey talk. She seemed VERY adamant about whatever she was saying! :)
She is hilarious to watch eating! Her eyes get huge every time that spoon gets close! So cute!
I seriously just want to squeeze her! the pictures on the post before are super cute. I feel like Aubrey is really tall for her age! she's getting close to Kami's height. Can't wait to play with them at the reunion.
Post a Comment