Friday, January 14, 2011

They're ALWAYS HUNGRY

I think all day long all the kids say is: We're Hungry, we want a snack, But I'm hungry! 
Here are some photos from our post chirstmas adventures at home. 
Still interested in holding Aubrey.
Logan takes our pictures: 
Kamryn poses nicely. 
Bright Eye Aubrey 
Dancing with a donut
 
Jeepers, Creepers where'd you get those peepers, jeepers peepers where'd you get those eyes?

Why does Kamryn make those faces? 
Still thinking about liking food tried it but mostly enjoys getting to see us in the kitchen and at the table.
A record this post 3 recent pictures of me.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ohhh my. you have such BEAUTIFUL children!!!!
Thanks for your comment on my food network video. I am so very glad you enjoyed the dinner.

Kelly Munns said...

you make me laugh. and you look great! seriously, beautiful as ever.