If these good looking kids don't make you smile then I don't know what will.
Yes it really looks like Aubrey just punched her
We are just about ready to enjoy our first Moab Christmas. I didn't think I would be able to be ready living so far away from a mall. I managed do all all my shopping Mall free, mostly online thanks to Amazon Prime. I keep telling everyone it just doesn't feel like Christmas, no snow no crowed mall. But Sunday night we were out and I was wearing just dress and boots and was perfectly comfortable in the 57* weather. It feels like a different Christmas one I can get used to.
We have had an interesting Christmas with Logan's obsession with Santa. In fact he informed me last night that on Christmas Eve he is going to Nicholas or Brenden's house and they are going to get on Santa's Sleigh and take it. He mostly still thinks Christmas is about Presents. But also thinks that Jesus' mother was "Mary Mary Hush see the child" Kamryn went out to deliver some Christmas goodies last night and told everyone. "Happy Birthday!"
I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas. I have really enjoyed this Christmas season and thanks to my calling in Primary spent a lot of time thinking about the Savior and his birth which I am so thankful for.
3 comments:
Very cute! I'm impressed that you got all three . . . I had a hard enough time just getting Mollie to sit still. Also, it looks like we have the same six foot pre-lit tree--Shopko? (oh, and what's your calling in primary?)
It was a miracle to get them all together, AND still make it to church on time.
I am in the primary presidency and did Sharing time 2x's this month.
Our Tree is the walmart variety, perfect for us while the kids still crawl and jump around under the tree.
Ahhh, such beautiful children. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I do a lot of online shopping these days, too, and sometimes it's a little risky. Just got the last two gifts delivered this evening - JUST in the nick of time!
Post a Comment