Sunday, September 5, 2010

I live in Moab?

We are home in Moab. Yay! Of course as the story goes it was not with out some doubt and worry that we headed back. When we left the hospital on Thursday Aubrey was a but jaundice. So we started feeding her lots of bottles and trying to get rid of it before we headed back to Moab. Friday her levels are getting higher. Henry and the kids leave for Moab. We start wondering about going home, can she get light therapy if she needs it etc. I try to talk with Aubrey's pediatrician in Moab but of course it is Labor day weekend he is out till Tuesday. Thankfully Saturday her jaundice is going down. We head home to Moab without the worry about jaundice. The drive was quick for Aubrey and I we both slept. (Thanks Mom)
We are all happy to be at home the kids are sleeping well and happy to be in their own space.
Aubrey is just a tiny little thing. Henry says her clothes are deceiving because she is small. When we left the hospital on Thursday she was 6lbs 13 oz. hopefully she is gaining back her weight we will see on Tuesday. She sleeps and eats really well and other then our first night home from the hospital she really doesn't fuss too much at night. I am still feeling mostly rested. Thankful I have so much help.
Who does she look like, the answer, both Logan and Kamryn just depedning on the face. I will have to post some pictures to compare.

No comments: