Friday, May 7, 2010

Ducky Book

So this little girl is a little angel when it comes to bed time nap time. She tells you "no bed" the whole way there. But soon gives in and lays her head on your shoulder. Then she picks out a book and gets in bed. As long as she has her "chew", blanket, book and Sippy cup she will be quiet and go to bed.
Almost every time I go into her room to get her out of bed in the last 2 weeks I find her reading her ducky book. It is so cute. So last night at about 9:00 Henry and I were just going downstairs to go to bed and realized we had left her bedroom light on. Henry opens the door and says to me "She is reading a book." I said don't tease me. But sure enough she was sitting in her bed reading her book looking really tired. She had been in bed since 7:15.
Reading her book today after nap time.

Love this little face.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Awww... that is SO CUTE! What a little dolly. I can't wait to see you this week, little Kamryn! Maybe you can read me your ducky book.

S and RA Beazer said...

She is a real doll. I love this picture.