Our house about 2 months ago, much warmer and snow free these days, in fact Monday we were wearing shorts and feeling pretty comfortable.
The view we can see from our front windows:
Inside.... first off the upstairs
Such a fun little room we love it.
Kamryn's Room

Logan's Room
Logan's Room
Laundry room

Pantry, when we got here this room was empty Except for a utility sink (not pictured but on the other wall.) So Henry got right to work and built these fantastic shelves, you can't tell from the picture but the right section of shelves are actually about 3 1/2 feet long plenty of storage.
Pantry, when we got here this room was empty Except for a utility sink (not pictured but on the other wall.) So Henry got right to work and built these fantastic shelves, you can't tell from the picture but the right section of shelves are actually about 3 1/2 feet long plenty of storage.
And I made quick work filling them
You can kind of see in this picture the new cabinet pull we are going to replace all the white ones with.( Left of the microwave)
Everything else is all pretty much unpacked except the 3rd room upstairs which is mostly full of office boxes I am slowly getting through. I even parked the car in the garage, finally got enough boxes moved. Thank you again to Di's Mom who came and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. It was really pretty disgusting dirty. AND unpacked unpacked unpacked.
All of us love the house and seem to be settling into life in Moab. Come visit some time.
4 comments:
I love your house! I can't even imagine what to do with all that room.
I LOVE your house! It has so much character! I would love to see it (and you!!!!) in person! Maybe someday! Congrats!
Oh it's beautiful! Congrats, that's super exciting. Have fun decorating it!
Wow, Di! What a BEAUTIFUL home! I can hardly wait till we can come see you. Fun pictures of the kiddos, the home, and the beautiful landscape around. That's awesome that Henry built those shelves, and that you filled them up with home-canned goods! You guys rock!
Post a Comment