Monday, February 22, 2010

Grand Juction Trip

Henry had to go to Grand Junction late Friday afternoon so we all went. We ended up spending the night there, doing a bit if shopping and playing.

Here is Logan at Breakfast, 4 years he has refused to eat eggs. This morning, "Eggs are delicious, they are really healthy for you, I love them"
After spending most of the weekend in the car we decided to take them somewhere to burn off some energy.

I had to post this picture, I didn't even see this kid trying to punch Logan. I guess he looked at Henry and Henry gave him a look and he stopped.

Logan climbed up this slide all by himself.

Kamryn was sure she could also slide down the big slide she settled for this one. In the end she did do all the slides and mazes except for the big slide.
Some times I am the best pillow, they both snuggled for quite awhile, my legs fell asleep.

3 comments:

Kathy Bertasso said...

Great Post! But I only got the last two pictures....the others would not load. My problems or yours?

Kathy Bertasso said...

Thanks....so fun to see them playing!

Maggie said...

So what did you think of Grand Junction? Where did you stay? Did you find a good place to get groceries and clothes in the future?