The first thing Logan will tell you about Moab is the rocks are red. As soon as we got home from our first trip he pointed out that the mountains in Provo are not red.
The second thing he will tell you about Moab is that we are moving there. Henry starts a new job tomorrow with Energy Solutions. Just Henry is going there for the first few weeks.
While Henry and I were in Moab this past week looking for a place to live we spent some time one afternoon driving around Arches, how neat to see all these cool things. Logan asked me "wow can I see that one time?" How fun for a little boy to live close to all these fun rocks.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! that's amazing...i hope it's a great move for you guys. logan is so cute!
Wow! That's great! Moab is such a beautiful place. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun there!
Wow! I always thought Moab was so beautiful! I hope you all will enjoy living there! Definately lots of nature to enjoy!
Post a Comment