Thursday, September 17, 2009

It'll be ok Mom, in just a minute


Think I have enough?

So I made some of this.
The highlight of making this is when I was chopping onions and had tears rolling down my face. Logan was pretty upset about that. He kept telling me "it'll be ok mom, in just a minute"

Salsa. Henry couldn't be happier, oh and I am happy too. ( He says there will be enough next week to make it again.... yay?!

6 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Looks yumm-o! And what a sweet little guy you have there!

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

that looks sooo good! amazing! and how cute of logan to comfort his mommy!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my! that's a lot of salsa! maybe it's time you invest in a chopper. at first i thought those tomatoes were in your bathtub. you'll probably have enough to take a bath in them after you've eaten your weight in them...just an idea.

ps. logan is so sweet. doesn't it make your heart melt when they are so compassionate?

Kathy Bertasso said...

I am pretty proud of you Dear! Thanks for sharing!

Danielle Dallas said...

So . . . is it a winner of a recipe? If so, I'd love to know it and give it a try!

Maggie said...

Di, you are SO talented!! Making all that salsa, PLUS taking gorgeous pictures of it and putting it on a blog... plus being such a good Mommy! Way to go, girl! You're amazing. I want you to teach me how to do banana peppers. I'll make sure I grow some next summer. Your blog's so fun to look at. I love all that canning your doing! I wish we could can together! C'mon, admit it, you want to move to the Uintah Basin...