General Conference is coming up.
I love this time of the year and each year that Logan is older I struggle to actually watch ( not constantly yell for Logan to quiet down, talk about driving the spirit away) so I have found these Conference coloring packets to be very helpful. Here is where you can find this year's on Sugardoodle . Hope everyone has an enjoyable conference!

1 comment:
Ok...I feel like an idiot! For some reason your blog kept keeping up to the pics that you posted after Christmas everytime that I came to your site, so I just thought you hadn't posted anything! Never thought to refresh it at the top!!!! So, needless to say I am glad that you guys are well and good, and it looks like I have a lot of blogging to catch up on over the past few months :(
Post a Comment