He really enjoyed his plane ride and was a good traveler, or so I was told. He told me the place went "Superfast, but I didn't get to drive" They visited with his cousins in Cleveland. He told me they got the Jeep but he didn't didn't get to drive that either. A pretty nice hotel with a swimming pool in Coralville, Iowa. Uncle Brent and Aunt Cindy in Cheyenne. They managed to drive from Cleveland to Utah (1,744 miles) from Friday to Sunday. What good guys they are.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Who wouldn't let him drive?
Henry and Logan went on a trip this weekend. It started at 4 am on Thursday this is him right before they got in the car to go to the airport, he was so excited!

He really enjoyed his plane ride and was a good traveler, or so I was told. He told me the place went "Superfast, but I didn't get to drive" They visited with his cousins in Cleveland. He told me they got the Jeep but he didn't didn't get to drive that either. A pretty nice hotel with a swimming pool in Coralville, Iowa. Uncle Brent and Aunt Cindy in Cheyenne. They managed to drive from Cleveland to Utah (1,744 miles) from Friday to Sunday. What good guys they are.



He really enjoyed his plane ride and was a good traveler, or so I was told. He told me the place went "Superfast, but I didn't get to drive" They visited with his cousins in Cleveland. He told me they got the Jeep but he didn't didn't get to drive that either. A pretty nice hotel with a swimming pool in Coralville, Iowa. Uncle Brent and Aunt Cindy in Cheyenne. They managed to drive from Cleveland to Utah (1,744 miles) from Friday to Sunday. What good guys they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd like to eat and watch movies all day -- tell him I'm on my way over! :)
Post a Comment