
I asked Logan once today to hold Kamryn while I went to grab something and then it became a game, "mom go get something, I hold Kamryn."

Here are a few more Kamryn's she is 5 months old now! Wow how time flies. She is just squirming all over the floor these days even made her first big mess (that wasn't coming out of either end) She bumped into a cup of water spilling it all over the newspaper on Sunday. She loves to eat her cereal and smiles and gets all excited every time I bring it out. I just need her to slow down on her growing before all her fall clothes are too tiny for her.

I think she looks so long in this diaper picture below.

4 comments:
Wow!!!!!! Your kids have gotten soooooo big!!! And they are both gorgeous!!!!!!! I love their beautiful blue eyes!!!!:) Time flies when you have children doesn't it?? I can't believe how big Kamryn has gotten!! Oh man! And Logan doesn't look like a baby anymore, he is a handsome little boy!!!:)
I love babies with painted toes! Wait until she wants her nails done too! Then it's earrings! Boy, are you on for the ride of your life! And what a big helper you have in Logan! How seet is that?!?!
she looks so adorable in that picture with the big eyes! what a beauty!
Love the toenails.
Post a Comment