Well I better get this posted before we head off again for more reunion fun. We had a blast this last week at the Taylor Family Reunion. Some of the higlights: A hike up at Crystal Springs, Logan liked mostly drinking out of Henry's water back pack. Like when Grandma Nol carried him. He even played with her hair and told her it was "nice". And here he is throwing rocks in the water
We were in charge of dinner one night so we made Lasagna, I think everyone liked it, thanks for the recipie Mom. They might not think they liked it once they see I let Logan help.
Kamryn tried her first bowl of cereal, she was so hungry the whole time we were there. She ate quite a bit butI am not sure that it helped much but at least Henry got to be there for her first bites.
Here is Logan and most of his Taylor cousins.(5 missing from this picture) We were talking last night and he told me "missing cuzees"
He loved playing with his cars in this big hallway! We loved all the movies, swimming, yummy food and good company. Logan sure is tired though. He has been sleeping mostly since we got home.
5 comments:
everyone has gotten so big!!! ok besides you...you look stunning. seriously, you look great!
Kamryn is so big! She's got some beautiful eyes.
Yo Henry, this is Paul. My phone broke and i need your phone number. Just call me and leave a message that it's you, or text i guess, either way. Happy late B-Day old man!
you guys all look so good!! just fyi, i started a blog if you want to check it out. it's rlbjones04.blogspot.com
I love family reunions! I can't wait to see the pics from your family's reunion! Have a great time and be safe!
Post a Comment