I needed somewhere to put
Kamryn this morning while I was dishing up breakfast. (AKA pouring a bowl of cereal for Logan). So I decided to try the highchair. She seems to like getting to be up with us. So now I need to get Logan a booster of some sort. She is not going to be eating real food any time soon and Logan pointed out
again that she doesn't have teeth and only likes Milk. ( and yes I know her clothes are all funny, just that
transition between diaper,
j's and dressed.)

Henry got Logan a new shirt, now Logan likes to wear it ALL the time. Too bad we don't have 2.

Why does he love it? It's "a daddy shirt"

We cleaned our carpets this week. I thought Logan would LOVE the open space prior to cleaning when he got to run around but mostly he just wanted the furniture back.
2 comments:
I want to know what you did with that pretty little baby girl that was just born....seems to me you replaced her with another that is even more beautiful...I am amazed at how big she is! Henry needs to get another shirt I think!
Kamryn looks so big sitting in that high chair! She is going to be huge by the time we see her again. And its so cute how Logan wants to be just like daddy.
Post a Comment