Friday, February 22, 2008

Arts and Crafts

Some people "nest" at the end of their pregnancy's and clean. I have done my fair share of that. But this week was have fun with Logan week. We did painting and playdough. Logan liked both, he wasn't willing to get to dirty with the paint, but wasn't too scared to take a bite of the playdough. Oh what fun we had!



4 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

How cute are those pictures! I can't believe your little one is almost here! I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well. I am thinking about you, and can't wait to see pictures when your baby is born!

Bertasso Family said...

Looks like fun! Lauren likes to eat play-doh too.

Bethany said...

He is so cute Di!!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!

The Fischer Family said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you are a great mommy! Good luck with the next few weeks! Get plenty of rest-you'll need it!