Friday, January 18, 2008

Growing and Growing...

This time it isn't Logan we are talking about... it's MY ever increasing belly size. I never took belly shots with Logan but I thought it could be fun this time around. So here we go.....

16 weeks

20 weeks ..............................23 weeks

28 weeks













30 weeks

I have had a relativly easy pregnancy up to this point. Hardly any morning sickness and mostly comfortable. Now I am feeling the time has come to part ways with my belly and bring on the baby. I feel achy and swollen and the list goes on. This week I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so no more late night ice cream eating here. Gotta keep healthy for our little girl. Who isn't named yet in case you wonder.

4 comments:

Denisse said...

Aaawww! Diana! You look soo cute! There is something about pregnancy that is so beautiful! I guess that is why they call it pregnancy glow! You are almost there! I remember that the last month felt like a century! Good luck with everything!!!!! I'm excited to see pictures of the new baby!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, denisse is right...you are adorable! you look so good! doesn't it feel good to be pregnant? then i never worried about my clothes being too tight...everything was tight! i am excited you took pictures (and good ones at that!) and i can't wait to see you blossom even more! here's hoping that little girl comes fast...and healthy!

Kelly Munns said...

ps. if you name her kelly, her name would be kelly taylor (like from 90210)

Ashley said...

You are soooo cute!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! How are you guys doing? How is life in utah going?