This week we decided it was time to take Logan out of his crib aka Pack-n-play. So far he is doing a great job of sleeping but I am missing him being trapped in there when I want to sleep for 5 more min. already.
Logan is learning how to count well he can say two. I tell him the other day "Logan can you say 'I'm one'" He smiles at me and says "Two".
He fell down the bottom three stairs today not sure how many of those really but anyway he is crying and I am talking to him asking him what went wrong and I ask, "did you fall down them all?" he says "Two"
Our neighbors brought us some christmas cookies and he asks to have some. I say " You can only have one." He says "Two".
Ahhh! At least he can only say 2 not 10.
2 comments:
I can't believe that he already counting! I remember when he was born and it doesn't feel like that long ago! What a cutie! Oh by the way, I did get your e-mail about the pants but I don't have them. I think that Ash does. I'm sorry!
lol he's funny...what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment